- Order your Free Relocation Guide Today!
- Current 2018 Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) Rates for the zip code of 98433.
- View home listings near Joint Base Lewis-McChord in both Pierce and Thurston Counties, Washington.
- Check out rental property listings! Apartment complexes, individually owned apartments, single family homes for rent.
JBLM Arrival Info
- A quick and easy rundown of the things you may need Lodging, Licensing, Registration, Transportation, and convenient contact information. Relocating is always difficult, hope this site is useful for you!
- Information about POV, Buses, Taxis and Shuttles from major transportation hubs to JBLM.
- Helpful Information, however all information provided is deemed helpful but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
- Until you find your own arrangements for housing, temporary lodging may be available at hotels on-base or off-base.
Life Outside JBLM
- Here you’ll find a great list of places to visit and things to see for you and your family.
- The phone number to the JBLM Housing Office is (253) 912-2150
- Off-base housing options.
- JBLM is a very large base, here is an interactive map of Joint Base Lewis-McChord.
- Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM) was established in accordance with congressional legislation implementing the recommendations of the 2005 Base Realignment and Closure Commission, ordering the consolidation of facilities which were adjoining, but separate military installations, into a single joint base – one of 12 joint bases formed in the United States as a result of the law. Follow this link for a detailed history of the base since 1917.
- You can reach the JBLM Base operator at Tel: (253) 967-1110
JBLM – Health & Schools
- The Madigan Healthcare System comprises:
- Madigan Army Medical Center
- Madigan Puyallup Community Medical Home
- Winder Family Medicine Clinic (Formerly the Nisqually Clinic)
- Okubo Family Medicine and Dental Clinic
- McChord Medical Clinic
- Presidio of Monterey U.S. Army Health Clinic
- Taskforce Phoenix Warrior Transition Battalion
- Troop Command
- Soldier Readiness Center
- A comprehensive listing of all the schools within the two-county area with links and contact info. The JBLM school liaison office number is Tel: (253) 967-7195
Note: All information provided is deemed helpful but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.